--Niniel EU-Kilrogg --Niniel EU-Kilrogg

Swiftmend

Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune.

2009-03-15

Epic and C'Thun achievements done

[Epic]
I've had a trinket missing for this one for quite some time. I finally got an offspec one from Sapphiron though.


[Temple of Ahn'Qiraj]
Having played WoW since May 2006, C'Thun is something major for me. I never got to see him as I only did a few ZG/MC raids before Burning Crusade hit. That's why it feels like a huge thing to be able to go back and one-shot him in a PUG like I did today.

2 comments:

Averna said...

Grats on the achievements! And good luck trying to get those other ones done... the Make quick werk and the scion one, etc. My guild and I got the Make quick werk one by accident... haha. It felt pretty good =D

Niniel said...

Thanks! =)
Nice going!