--Niniel EU-Kilrogg --Niniel EU-Kilrogg

Swiftmend

Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune.

2008-08-28

Check out Darkwater

Did I mention that my friends have a band together? I've known some of these guys since early 1990 so what kind of friend would I be if I didn't promote their first music video? I remember listening to the keyboardists Protracker songs on my Amiga almost 20 years ago, he's come a long way! :)

They go by the name of Darkwater which maybe doesn't reek of pure awesome but at least it's a name and they have released one album called Calling the Earth to Witness so far.

They play melodic progressive metal and are influenced among others by Dream Theater. They even visited USA and played at the Bay Area Rock Fest in San Fransisco at the 28th of June this year!

Check it out their video and please let me know what you think!

No comments: