--Niniel EU-Kilrogg --Niniel EU-Kilrogg

Swiftmend

Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune.

2009-02-20

Sixth screenshot!

Here is my sixth screenshot:


It's from the lovely BRD/Strat/Scholomance Wildheart/Feralheart days. I think I'm helping my WoW friend Eliah in a step of the Feralheart quest chain. WoW was never again quite as magical as it was during those days if I may say so, ah... sweet nostalgia. I remember I was so proud in that gear. For some reason I think I felt more powerful in that screenshot than I ever did wearing T6 or T7. I wish Eliah would play more these days by the way, he's one of those wow friends that has been there from the early start and been through a lot with in the game. Heroics or 5 mans just isn't as fun without him.

I'm tagging:
Softi at A Little WoW for Me
Apadwe at Ask Apadwe.com
Rohan at Blessing of Kings
Gahlok at Frostbolt.com
Althura at oneHoTnelf

No comments: