--Niniel EU-Kilrogg --Niniel EU-Kilrogg

Swiftmend

Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune.

2008-12-26

Nostalgic fun tonight!

I did Onyxia and some Zul Gurub with two friends, a level 75 Druid and a level 72 Death Knight. We had the druid tanking and Death Knight on DPS. It went fine, I even healed with my Balance spec. I didn't really need to heal so I mostly nuked.

Got my mind on my money achievement


Onyxia quest turn in

Awesome to finally win this one and see what all the fuss was about!

2 comments:

Aertimus said...

I have had Ony's head kicking around in my bank for... 6 months? And I just can't seem to find the right time to turn it in!

Niniel said...

Hehe, take the time? It's just a short trip to Varian in Stormwind and out to the Valley of Heroes. Do it, come on! ;)