--Niniel EU-Kilrogg --Niniel EU-Kilrogg

Swiftmend

Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune.

2007-08-24

Some bosses downed in WoW

I've joined a great guild called Shadows of Eternity and we've had some fun with Karazhan lately. I've respecced from my hybrid feral/resto build to a more restoration heavy build. The 10 man instance is going well and we only have Nightbane left to try (Edit:Nightbane downed 2007-08-26).

We've been to Gruuls Lair three times now and only failed to down Maulgar the first time.

I've also spent a lot of time playing around with all the addons that are available to WoW. You can see the latest version of my UI on the Prince Malchezaar photo below.

Here are some photos of some of the bosses I've help down lately.

Onyxia


Attumen the Huntsman


Moroes


Maiden of Virtue


Opera


Curator
No Picture

Shade of Aran


Terestrian Illhoof


Prince Malchezaar


Nightbane


Maulgar

No comments: