--Niniel EU-Kilrogg --Niniel EU-Kilrogg

Swiftmend

Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune.

2006-12-08

WoW 2.0 Macros

I've found and read Neuro's Macro Guide for WoW 2.0 (v2).

That gave me some quick ideas which I'm going to try out later tonight when I'm home.

Druid

/cast [stealth]Ravage; [combat]Shred;
/cast [stealth]Pounce; [combat]Cower;
/cast [target=player]Rejuvenation;

/cast [harm]Hibernate;
/stopmacro [nocombat];
/s %t is sleeping! Do not disturb!

Rogue

/cast [nocombat]Stealth; [combat]Expose Armor
/cast [stealth]Cheap Shot; [combat]Feint;
/cast [stealth]Garrote; [combat]Rupture;
/cast [stealth]Ambush; [combat]Backstab;
/castsequence reset:20; Kidney Shot, Kick, Kick;

Worth mentioning is the nice "come and save the healer" macro that I've made up:

/helpme
/s I'm being attacked by %t!

No comments: