--Niniel EU-Kilrogg --Niniel EU-Kilrogg

Swiftmend

Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune.

2011-11-29

Have you seen these pants?

I feel a bit like putting up Missing pants posters. For transmogrification purposes, can anyone please help me and tell me what pants I'm wearing on this picture? It ought to be some leather healing pants somewhere between T5/t6 content but I can't remember what the name was and I haven't found them on wowhead either ^^

They are my favorite pants ever, I know that there are feral pants called Clefthoof Hide Legging that look the same if I'm not mistaken. It would be nice to find out if they are still available in the game somehow or if it's a lost case looking like that again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Probably one of these items, from Isle of Quel'Danis:

Crystalwind Leggings
Grovewalker's Leggings
Tameless Breeches

I found this with a wowhead search,
Database > Items > Armor > Leather > Legs
filter level 130-160
filter intellect > 0
filter resilience = 0

Niniel said...

Ooh, thank you so much! You are awesome!

Grovewalker's Leggings rings a bell now that I hear that name. I had completely forgotten about that vendor and was only filtering on gear that dropped from raid bosses.

First thing I'm going to do when I get online next is to fetch these pants and also transmogrify my current head piece to Crown of Malorne (http://www.wowhead.com/item=29086), yay!

Kriyet said...

Definitely Grovewalker's Leggings - they were so much my favourite in TBC that I kept them in my bank - yay, Transmog!