--Niniel EU-Kilrogg --Niniel EU-Kilrogg

Swiftmend

Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune.

2011-07-22

Ragnaros 25N and Shannox 25H down!

This Tuesday we managed to get Ragnaros down on normal 25 man mode. I have to say I like this fight.



I'm healing the tanks, dodging waves, doing some general raid healing and just keep my distance from others. Stay out of the middle in phase 3 and run in on seeds, avoid the 1/3 of the room flame attack and in the end dodge the rolling balls and victory is achieved!

Now for tonight we got Shannox down on heroic 25. Alliance #1 I believe, awesome feeling! I didn't really expect a kill on my first night trying him. My guild wiped all night on him last night when I wasn't there. They got some vital practice though so I think that made it seem a lot easier than it actually was.

2 comments:

Enmagi said...

Gratz!
It's nice to see you're still progressing :) Thought I might have lost you to burnout for a while there.

Niniel said...

Thank you! :)

Well a burnout wasn't that far off. I can't say that I have the same energy to write posts that I once did. We'll just have to see what happens.

I'm still alive and raiding anyway :)