--Niniel EU-Kilrogg --Niniel EU-Kilrogg

Swiftmend

Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune.

2009-09-22

Chat addon

In order for the members of my old guild to stay in touch, we made a custom channel. This means there's a lot more channels for me to manage since I joined a new guild and kept most of my old custom channels as well.

I found a great addon - ChatBar, that makes chatting more comfortable. Basically you get a clickable/skinnable bar that can be horizontal or vertical with one button per channel that you are in. If you click the button it brings up the chat window, ready to be typed in. That means you don't have to type the name or number of the channel before writing in it. It has default buttons for yell, say, emote etc but if you right-click each button you can choose to hide it if you never use it anyway. This is great!

No comments: